While setting up the Sector 7e Blog site I ran into a problem with Google Chrome 23 that I would like to share my remedy with everyone. During the initial setup of the 7e Digital blog the domain address changed a few times. Usually this in not a huge problem, you just wait a few minutes to or up to 24 hours and your domain will have made its way through the internet and to you DNS server.
Several minutes, hours and then a day passed and I was still unable to access my blog. So I tried accessing it on my phone. It worked… I went back to my PC but still nothing. I started up Internet Explorer*cringe*, and I was able to access my blog. The same was true with Firefox. Well then it must be Google Chrome then.
After some research I found that a feature in Google Chrome called DNS pre-fetching was the culprit. Most sites had the remedy for an old version of Google Chrome. So below are my instructions for clearing the latest version of Google Chrome.